Disaster restoration company specializing in emergency services and restoring commercial and residential properties following water, fire, smoke and mold damage is hiring experienced sales representative. This position is for someone who is outgoing and a great relationship builder. You will be managing existing relationships and establishing new clients. The target market is property managers, facility managers, and plumbers. Along with daily interaction with clients you will be required to attend socials and community events after hours. This position comes with base salary, commission and benefits.
MMS is looking for a self motivated, energetic individual for a full-time position in outside sales for a local marketing service provider. Ideal candidate will be able to sell conceptually and have no problem working alone or within a team atmosphere. Candidate must have clean driving record, proven ability to multi-task and work at a high rate of speed. Candidate will represent company and therefore needs to have experience in external communications and customer service. Full benefits available after 90 day probationary period and training.
Please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
Patient Care Manager
Seeking a Full-Time Patient Care Manager for All-States Medical Supply, Inc. All-States Medical Supply is an established, family-run medical supply provider offering a permanent position.
We are looking for a confident, passionate, team-focused person to supervise our call-center-type Patient Care department. If accepted, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment that is focused on your professional career development.
· Deliver Amazing Service
· Set Goals, Measure, Evaluate and Repeat
· Be Honest with Others and Dedicated to Making them Better
· Grow, Learn and Grow
· Solve Present and Future Challenges
· Embrace and Drive Change
· Do More with Less
· Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as personnel, information management, requisition of supplies and other clerical services.
· Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
· Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
· Plans department job duties and assignments. Manages these daily.
· Reviews patient records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
· Formulates procedures for patient retention, continued service and escalation calls.
· Prepares activities reports for guidance of management.
· Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
· Directly supervises 13-16 employees in the Patient Care & Medical Records Departments.
· Interviewing and training new employees. Continued education of existing employees.
· High School diploma; College degree preferred.
· Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
· Strong communication skills in speaking, writing and typing.
· Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records.
· Efficient use of Windows based computers, database software, Excel Spreadsheet software, internet and e-mail.
· Must be able to type 50+ wpm.
· 2+ years experience in a management position, preferably in a medical field.
· Salary: $36,000+ (depending on experience)
· Employee Type: Permanent
· Industry: Healthcare – Health Services – Medical Equipment
· Manages Others: Yes
· Job Type: Customer Service, Health Care
· Travel: None
Contact: Christie Merzlak
Role of Sales Assistant: The Claxton Farm sales assistant will provide sales support directly to Claxton Farm Sales Manager. This position will require the candidate to possess keen organizational and communication skills. Administrative skills along with computer proficiency will be paramount to this position. This is an entry level position.
General duties for this position will include but may not be limited to:
During initial training period
Answer Claxton Farm phone (direct call to appropriate person)
Intensive training on EventPro data entry (will direct changes only to sales person)
Training on overall procedures (catering sheets; scheduling; notifications to Claxton’s – schedule; detail sheets; operations reports – inventory; time sheets)
Assistant will have the opportunity, and will be encouraged, to work in an actual event setting in order to understand fully the scope of our business and how the sales assistant role impacts the productivity of the Claxton Farm event sales office
Upon completion of training period
Answer Claxton Farm phone (direct call to appropriate person or follow scripted instructions for gathering information regarding potential client to relay to sales person)
Initial email response to new web requests or phone inquiries (using form letter response)
Adjustments in EventPro as outlined by sales manager (strictly data entry – including contract changes, creating new client records to ready sales person for creating a quote)
Internal updates and reports – data entry and data collection (inventory; time sheets; catering sheets, Claxton’s schedule and detail updates) Sales Manager will oversee the communications and will continue to be responsible for final paperwork including accounting documents and final reports and internal sales reports and projections (sales assistant will support in collection of this information)
Detail adjustments with vendors as directed by sales person (band schedule/booking; rental changes; transportation details/schedule; catering book updates)
Assistant will schedule timeline with Clients and appointments for sales person (3 month out meeting; guest count deadline; final payment notice; etc.) Sales Assistant will adhere to very specific guidelines using EventPro reminders to prompt
Schedule event staff: Sales office will create a master staff list with tiered staff members for ease in selecting the individuals with the same attention to abilities/role with company as currently directed
Job Type - Full Time
Years of Experience - 1+ to 2 years
Education Level - High School or Equivalent
Bi-lingual – effective oral and written communication skills in English & Spanish (preferred but not required)
Further Qualifications and Skills:
The Administrative Assistant will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. The Administrative Assistant will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
The candidate must maintain a high level of accuracy, strict confidentiality and also demonstrate the following personal attributes: